Complaint Review: Aurora Loan Service

• Submitted: Tue, March 28, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 27, 2008

• Reported By:Peru Indiana
Aurora Loan Service
601 5th Avenue Scottsbulff, Nebraska U.S.A.
  • Phone: 720-945-3000
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Aurora Loan Service property tax ripoff Scottsbulff Nebraska

*Consumer Comment: Aurora Scamming Everybody Out of Their Home

In Dec 02 we bought our house with Aurora as our lender. Mid 2004 we were fortunate to refinance and get away. I thought the problem was solved, but I was very wrong.

This past winter I recieved a document from my county courthouse informing me my 2003 property taxes, payable 04, were never paid by my lender, Aurora Loan Services. Turns out that Aurora never paid the taxes by which my escrow was set up for which I have documents proving. Aurora "claims" to have paid a small amount which was never recieved by anyone. It's under investigation.

To make things worse after our refinance Aurora never terminated their contract with First American R.E.T.S which was the bank who requested our property taxes for payment. Two years worth of taxes were requested by that bank by which no taxes were paid and one year's taxes I wasn't even with Aurora, but the bank was still requesting billing.

Now, I have over $2,000 in late property taxes (3 years late) because Aurora did not pay them. I have a hard time believing my County Treasurer would loose that payment if it came in. Furthermore the Treasurer would not have told them $1400 less what was actually owed. Sounds like a tax scam to me!!!!!

Contact me if you want. Regards - Patrick

Patrick
Peru, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2006 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aurora-Loan-Service/Scottsbulff-Nebraska-69363-1706/Aurora-Loan-Service-property-tax-ripoff-Scottsbulff-Nebraska-183724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aurora Loan Service

Aurora Scamming Everybody Out of Their Home

AUTHOR: Dianne - (U.S.A.)

Auorora loan services trying to foreclose my home by illegal actions. I've had my mortgage with them going on 4 years now but the last 2 years they've been trying to use unprofessional practice, lies and deceit to foreclose my mortgage.

For the last two years they've been saying I haven't had flood insurance on my home which they require. My home owner insurance company has been sending them copies of my policy ever since they've requested proof but still they're saying I have no flood insurance.

My insurance company and me has been sending them paper work concerning this matter numerous times throughout the years. Aurora decided a year ago to take part of my payment and hold it in an escrow account for flood insurance payment.

So now they're saying I'm behind on my monthly payments because they're having to take part of my payment to cover flood insurance on my house which I've had ever since my loan was originated.

It seems no matter what paper work we send them they insist I have no flood insurance on my policy. They're now saying they're going to foreclose on my property if I don't catch up on my payment and obtain flood insurance.

This company is nothing but scamming money out of hard working honest people. I'm trying to file a class action against them to but an end to this type of evil business. We all need to work together to stop Aurora illegal and unethical business practice, and taking our HARD EARNED money.

I have a lawyer that will win our class action if we all come together and fight back. I also have my insurance company and another company that will be in court to help us fight against Aurora.

Please contact me at strictlybusiness_2008@yahoo.com to help us come together to win our rights back. Let's put an end to Aurora once and for ALL.

stable