Complaint Review: Aurora Wal-Mart Supercenter

• Submitted: Tue, March 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 20, 2009

• Reported By:Aurora Missouri
Aurora Wal-Mart Supercenter
3202 South Elliot Aurora, Missouri U.S.A.

Aurora Wal-Mart Supercenter Electronic devises Aurora Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Service Center Double Check

*Author of original report: Awesome Store Manager

On friday March 13,2009 I went with my sister-n-law to buy my nephew a playstation for his birthday. We went home wrapped it up and waited for his party on Saturday. After he unwrapped it we took it out of the box and plugged it in to find out that it didn't work. after working for Wal-Mart for almost 5 years I know to check serial numbers and of course the box didn't match the device.I also noticed that the top of the playstation had sticky stuff on it. So we took it back just for them to look at us and basically call us a lier and insinuate that we put an old playstation in. So now we are out of $150 plus we purchased the extended warranty on it and can't use it either. We had the receipt showing we bought it and the serial # matched from the box but the device inside of course didn't match the receipt. So I warn to all make them open everything before purchasing anything from them. Now we are paying for smeone elses mistake and carelessness.

Lora
Aurora, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2009 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aurora-Wal-Mart-Supercenter/Aurora-Missouri-65605/Aurora-Wal-Mart-Supercenter-Electronic-devises-Aurora-Missouri-435019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aurora Wal-Mart Supercenter

Service Center Double Check

AUTHOR: Ray - (U.S.A.)

When customer return item(s) to service desk, why the employee do not double check the item? This is Wal-Mart fault.

Anybody can replace bad item and return back to WalMart for refund.

I don't buy electronic from Wal-Mart. I have seen some box have broken factory seal. I have lool at some PSP and saw three boxes with broken seal. One of them have missing cable. I got mine at GameShop. Same price but GameShop give me $10 discount when he hear my story.

Two years ago, I return non-working toaster and replace with new one. This is went I noted the service center place return toaster box (no damage label) back onto the shopping basket which return back to floor shelf with other new item.

Awesome Store Manager

AUTHOR: Lora - (U.S.A.)

Thanks to the great store manager Aurora has the problem was fixed. He took the time to investigate the situation instead of making assumptions. He made it right. He is the best store manager for this reason of making it right with his customers!