Complaint Review: Aurum Advisors (Gold Coin Gain)

• Submitted: Thu, June 14, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 14, 2012

• Reported By: Bob — Jackson Mississippi United States of America
Aurum Advisors (Gold Coin Gain)
1801 Century Park East, 25th Floor Los Angeles, California United States of America

Aurum Advisors (Gold Coin Gain) I ordered coins and mailed my check on 2/15/2012. As of today I have not received the coins or an anticipated shipping date. Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: ripoff from aurum advisors

I placed an order with this company on 2/15/2012.  Mailed them my check and it cleared my bank account.  I was told it was their policy to mail the coins within 28 days, but there was a small problem with their shipping department and it could take a few days longer.  Today is June 14th and I still do not have the coins, nor any idea of when I might receive them.  I have called the company and emailed the company only to be told that a Mr. Robert Drake was not avaliable, out to lunch or away from his desk.  They responded once and said they would refund my money, but it would take at least 45 days.  I have filed a complain with the Los Angeles BBB and with the CA Attorney General's office.  I don't feel that either of these will result with a positive result for me.  If you read their complaint rebuttals with the BBB they state that people who complain will be placed behind those who do not.  What a threat!! I only hope that the people who read this use another company should they want to buy precious metal.  By the way my order was over $12,000, which I believe I have totally lost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aurum-Advisors-Gold-Coin-Gain/Los-Angeles-California-90067/Aurum-Advisors-Gold-Coin-Gain-I-ordered-coins-and-mailed-my-check-on-2152012-As-of-897536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aurum Advisors (Gold Coin Gain)

ripoff from aurum advisors

AUTHOR: raj123 - (United States of America)

Hi Jackson

Im in the same boat. ripped off by aurum for 11k. i bought gold on march 5 and still nothing. robert and barry both have left the company and run away. contact me at rajguta24@gmail.com and we can talk what we can do. i have 2 more persons with me who were ripped. we are planning to take collective action and see if anything cud be done.