Complaint Review: Aurum Advisors

• Updated: Sun, January 29, 2012

• Reported By: Lost2012 — Denver Colorado United States of America
Aurum Advisors
1801 Century Park E 25th fl Los Angeles, California United States of America

Aurum Advisors Marc Lubaszka Steal Your Retirement Money Los Angeles, California

*Author of original report: Report these thieves

I bought gold and silver coins to place in a retirement account in April 2011.  I was told I could only place gold and silver proof coins in that account, which is a lie.  In December 2011 I tried to contact Aurum Advisors to liquidate my funds, I finally heard back from someone in January 2012.  These people are impossible to get a hold of and when you do they do not want to help you.

I filed a complaint with the BBB, so the president of the company, Marc, called me to let me know how upset he was, told me he was turning me over to the legal department and hung up me.  The president now refuses to talk to me and sends everything to his lawyer.

I was never told how much I was charged for my gold and silver coins until this month.  I was over charged by at least 25% or more of what those coins cost.  They advertise their prices on line, which are reasonable and then add many dollars onto the cost without telling you.

I still have not received all my coins, which I do not want anyway, due to the extreme prices charged for them.  I am trying to get my money back, but since everyone at Aurum Advisors refuses to speak to me I do not know how this will happen.

Do not do business with this company, they love speaking with you until they get your money and have scammed you out of a large portion of your retirement fund.  They will lie to you and omit important information until you confront them and then they try to intimidate you and play recorded voice lines. But, they are not upfront about all the costs and fees they are imposing on you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2012 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aurum-Advisors/Los-Angeles-California-90067/Aurum-Advisors-Marc-Lubaszka-Steal-Your-Retirement-Money-Los-Angeles-California-830680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aurum Advisors

Report these thieves

AUTHOR: Lost2012 - (United States of America)

Report these guys to IC3.gov.