Complaint Review: Aurum Advisors

• Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: John C. — Tiburon California United States of America
Aurum Advisors
1801 Century Park East Los Angeles, California United States of America

Aurum Advisors Marc Lubaszka Theft - they left the building and cleaned out according to LAPD Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: I was ripped off by Aurum Advisors, too

*General Comment: Follow-up

*General Comment: they scammed me too

These folks just cleared out.

I filed a complaint with my local police and with LAPD after I had gold assets shipped from Sterling Trust company from my SEP-IRA account.
The shipment was on 2/16/2012. They were supposed to reimburse my IRA account for the sale.

I've been after them - including Marc Lubaszka for 4 months.

I filed reports with LAPD and requested them to follow-up.

I had received a call from LAPD 3 weeks ago saying that Aurum Advisors would be sending the money soon.

Today I received a call from a detective at LAPD informing me that he went a visited the offices yesterday - They have cleared out!!!

They are gone with the gold, silver and cash and whatever else they have stollen.

Everyone - keep a sharp look out for Marc Lubaszka and Barry Davis.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2012 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aurum-Advisors/Los-Angeles-California-90067/Aurum-Advisors-Marc-Lubaszka-Theft-they-left-the-building-and-cleaned-out-according-to-L-901500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aurum Advisors

I was ripped off by Aurum Advisors, too

AUTHOR: Craig - (United States of America)

See my report of July 3rd. Could you post the name of detective and phone number? It would save me a lot of time and grief trying to weave through the maze of LAPD.

#2 General Comment

AUTHOR: jc15 - (United States of America)

Hello,

I have some information that you might be interested in my e-mail is judithcorral14@yahoo.com

#3 General Comment

they scammed me too

AUTHOR: hahndojr - (United States of America)

Email me at hahndojr@hotmail.com.  I got scammed too.  There is a group of us that are trying to take legal action and we need as many people as possible to get the ball rolling.  Thanks, Jim.