Complaint Review: Aurum Advisors

• Reported By: Wyatt — Everett Washington United States of America
Aurum Advisors
1805 Century Park East, 25th Floor, Internet United States of America

Aurum Advisors Gold Coins Gain Cashed the check, but kept the gold!! Internet

I had made several purchases of gold and silver coins from GOLD Coins Gain in 2011, and all orders were delivered without any problems.  I was overseas working at the time, but checked on the coins whenever I returned for a short while.

Then on May 8th, 2012, I placed an order for gold and platinum coins totaling $2870.59, with shipping.  The check was cashed.  Upon my return to the states in August, the coins had not been delivered.  I have called numerous times since but the phone went unanswered.

Looking into Aurum Advisors on the internet I see that they have closed up shop, and when the police checked the address based on other complaints, they were gone.  From what I have been able to find out, they have accepted money without delivering product since early 2012, many months before I sent my check to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aurum-Advisors/internet/Aurum-Advisors-Gold-Coins-Gain-Cashed-the-check-but-kept-the-gold-Internet-960537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aurum Advisors