Complaint Review: Austen-dooley LLC.

• Submitted: Tue, July 09, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, December 20, 2013

• Reported By: Hamlet — Ballwin Missouri
Austen-dooley LLC.
312 SW Market Street Lees Summit, Missouri USA

Austen-dooley LLC. Witholding my First Aid/CPR and MANDT training that I paid for Lees Summit Missouri

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Training

I worked at Austen Dooley for approximately two weeks and was offered a job elsewhere.  A training deduction of $200 was taken from my paycheck and they will not furnish my First Aid/CPR certificate.  It can take some time but they will not reply to my e-mail to let me even know.  I sent e-mails 07/08 and 07/09.  The training was two weeks ago and production of the certificates usually takes less time than that.  I also want proof of my MANDT training.  I called the American Heart Association and they are unable to assist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Austen-dooley-LLC/Lees-Summit-Missouri-64063/Austen-dooley-LLC-Witholding-my-First-AidCPR-and-MANDT-training-that-I-paid-for-Lees-Su-1065531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Austen-dooley LLC.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Training

AUTHOR: HR @ Austen-Dooley Co - ()

All employees (current and former) can be provided with a record of their training upon request.  If this employee has not received the documentation of his/her training, they should make a request for these documents to our HR Department located in Lees Summit MO.