Complaint Review: Austerer Higgins Physical Therapy and Wellness - Fitness Factory

• Submitted: Sat, June 07, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, June 07, 2014

• Reported By: Tang-Mango — South Portland Maine
Austerer Higgins Physical Therapy and Wellness - Fitness Factory
55 Warren Ave Portland, Maine USA

Austerer Higgins Physical Therapy and Wellness - Fitness Factory Rebecca Austerer Physical Therapy, Injured, Threatened, Rebecca Austerer, Rotor Cuff, Maine Portland Maine

After an Injury I was sent to see a physical therapist. I ended up going to Austerer Higgins Physical Therapy and Wellness inside of the Fitness Factory. Not to long after going there the incompetent therapist Rebecca Austerer injured my rotor cuff on my non injured shoulder. Now I need surgery however, Rebecca Austerer told me I must of injured my self and it not her problem. Furthermore she has stopped answering my calls and threatened to have her fiancé go after me if I don't remain quite.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2014 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Austerer-Higgins-Physical-Therapy-and-Wellness-Fitness-Factory/Portland-Maine-04106/Austerer-Higgins-Physical-Therapy-and-Wellness-Fitness-Factory-Rebecca-Austerer-Physica-1152962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Austerer Higgins Physical Therapy and Wellness - Fitness Factory