Complaint Review: Austin Avenue Auto Sales

• Updated: Thu, September 06, 2012

• Reported By: Billy Cooper — Brownwood Texas United States of America
Austin Avenue Auto Sales
703 West Austin Avenue Brownwood, Texas United States of America

Austin Avenue Auto Sales Sold vehicle with bad motor and refuse to give back Down Payment Brownwood, Texas

I spoke to a Owner name Susie Cantu-Flores and purchased a vehicle on 8/1/2012 from Austin Avenue Auto Sales in Brownwood, TX., located at 703 West Austin Avenue. I paid $500 Down, 2 hours later it was running hot. I then returned it to the car lot where it was running hot. I then waited politely 2 weeks while they had a unlicenced auto tech try and fix it. He did more harm then good. Finally they let me use a loaner. I said ok, then 2 weeks later, they want their truck back, And lied to me saying someone else wants that truck. Here it is 8 weeks later, truck still setting there, car still not running, and they refuse to give me back my $500 I paid down. I am disabled and I dont know what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Austin-Avenue-Auto-Sales/Brownwood-Texas-76801/Austin-Avenue-Auto-Sales-Sold-vehicle-with-bad-motor-and-refuse-to-give-back-Down-Payment-937599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Austin Avenue Auto Sales