Complaint Review: Austin Bazaar

• Reported By: Heather — Mcdonough Georgia United States of America
Austin Bazaar
2306 Howard Ln Austin, Texas United States of America

Austin Bazaar Horrible! Will not buy again! Austin, Texas

My son ordered a guitar bundle through Austin Bazaar 2 weeks ago. It was supposed to include guitar,pick,strap,guitar bag and pitch pipe. We received the NEW guitar fairly quickly with a pick. Unfortunately it was chipped in 3 places, the strings wouldn't hold (had to have it re-stringed) and it was very dirty. It had been packed with no padding or peanuts. I emailed and told them that I am not worrying about the chips (didn't want to have to send back) but I did want the accessories.

They said they would send out accessories asap. We received the box. In it was one guitar case. No pitch pipe, no strap. I am very upset that even when a customer calls unhappy they aren't worried about fixing it. If they had sent ALL the accessories I would use them again. As it is I will not. My son was VERY disappointed

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 06:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Austin-Bazaar/Austin-Texas-/Austin-Bazaar-Horrible-Will-not-buy-again-Austin-Texas-994394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Austin Bazaar