Complaint Review: Austin Car Protection

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — austin Texas
Austin Car Protection
15533 I H 35 suite 1, Austin, Texas United States of America

Austin Car Protection Allan Wilson Sr. Austin Car Protection has lied to me about the quality of work they do and refuse warranty faulty installation. They charged me $108 to tint my front two windows, each of which started peeling within Austin, Texas

I went to Austin Car Protection to get my front two windows tinted by what I was told were professionals. Alan Wilson Sr, the owner, assured me that the work would be of the highest quality. Well that proved not to be the case at all. After I left I was told not use my windows for at least 72 hours, to which I obliged. After day 5 I noticed that the tine on both the driver and the passenger windows had extensive peeling on the lower half of the window.

I returned to Austin Car Protection to have the tint re-installed only to be told that I must have rolled down the windows, used windex, etc. and they refused to warranty their poor work. I have since given up on Alan and his "team of professionals" and went to Sun Tint in Austin. They informed me that I was not the first person to come to them after having faulty work done by Austin Car Protection.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Austin-Car-Protection/Austin-Texas-78660/Austin-Car-Protection-Allan-Wilson-Sr-Austin-Car-Protection-has-lied-to-me-about-the-qua-1043440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Austin Car Protection