Complaint Review: Austin Davis CREprogram

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: Karl Schwartz — United States of America
Austin Davis CREprogram
Online Internet United States of America

Austin Davis CREprogram www.creprogram.com creprogram.com austin davis commercial real estate program Internet

Austin Davis CREprogram is a commercial real estate program with mentoring that promises to make you wealth with easy real estate deals. I join and buy program for $2,000 and go to his seminar. I learn about the partner program and do the steps. I get my deal setup and seller sign to sell to me. When I go for partner I told that they will offer me 30% and that is it. That is not fair. I not bring money to put down, but I do all the work. My partner wealth from Dubai, he can pay more. I eventually have to sell because it never ends that I am not going to get ownership on my own. I ask and ask and ask, but they say no and then get mad at me for not stopping asking. I call Austin and partner to ask to get new deal, they say I signed to sell already to them and that I can not go back and change my mind. They say it legal agreement. I understand this, I not stupid! I think I need get more, it was sold to cheap and I was not thinking right. Stay away from the creprogram, Austin Davis and them. They not give you 100%. Not fair, Scam, scammer, ripoff people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Austin-Davis-CREprogram/internet/Austin-Davis-CREprogram-wwwcreprogramcom-creprogramcom-austin-davis-commercial-real-es-988727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Austin Davis CREprogram