Complaint Review: Austin School of Spa Technology

• Submitted: Mon, October 18, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, October 18, 2010

• Reported By: Cheated student — porter corners New York United States of America
Austin School of Spa Technology
central ave albany, New York United States of America

Austin School of Spa Technology Mildred Elley Did not provide A THING promised for my education albany, New York

I enrolled in the esthetics program at Austin, and put my successful sales career on hold- with the intention of completing the esthetics course.  Austin School did NOT deliver a thing that was promised, from supplies to proper education.  My class was lied to several times by the Director of Austin-to our face.  We worked in a classroom w/no power, a power short, faulty equipment that actually burned one teacher, no sharps box (ILLEGAL)-we were using a water bottle, we went through 3 or 4 teachers (because they were all UNDER QUALIFIED), we never had adequate supplies to work with, we were not taught the correct information-and actually had to learn on our OWN at home.  After MONTHS of emails, complaints, and empty promises, myself and other students had no choice but to drop the school.  Several students have informed Austin about what is going on in the class, and NOTHING was done.  Our most recent teacher talked about drugs, sexual acts, and left us more than once in our class alone.  Do NOT enroll in this esthetics program, it will waste your time.

Their program should be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2010 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Austin-School-of-Spa-Technology/albany-New-York-12859/Austin-School-of-Spa-Technology-Mildred-Elley-Did-not-provide-A-THING-promised-for-my-educ-652316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Austin School of Spa Technology