Complaint Review: Australian Lotto

• Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:Bendigo Other
Australian Lotto
Gold Coast Australia Gold Coast, Australia

Australian Lotto WHO IS BEHIND IT? WE KNOW TERRY MORRIS, YES THAT MONGREL TERRY MORRIS...WELL KNOW ON THE GOLD COAST Australia

*Author of original report: TERRY MORRIS....CROOK ....THIEF .... SCAMSTER

THIS DIRTY MONGREL HAS BEEN RIPPING OFF THE YANKS FOR 20 YEARS ... HE SWEARS HIS STAFF TO SECRECY AND SEARCHES THEIR BAGS GOING IN AND OUT OF THE OFFICE ON THE WATERFRONT IN SURFERS PARADISE.

YOU YANKS CAN NAIL THE CROOK IF YA WANT TO BECAUSE HE IS A WELL KNOWN RACONTEUR IN AUSTRALIA AND HAS BEEN ABLE TO KEEP HIS HEAD DOWN...SO FAR. EX-RACING DRIVER AND NOW OWNS SIRROMET WINES AND RESTAURANT (TERRY MORRIS SPELT BACKWARDS) ALL PAID FOR WITH YOUR HARD EARNED.

HE IS SCUM...GET HIM IF YOU WANT...HE CANT RIP US ASSIES OFF BUT SH*T CAN HE RAPE YOPU YANKS. NEVER PURCHASES ANY TICKETS JUST PAYS OUT THE SAMLL ONES TO KEEP THEM PAYING...USES PENSIONERS TO COLLECT THE CASH FROM THEIR P.O. BOXES AUSTRALIA WIDE.

lOVE IT IF YOU NOW NAIL THIS LOW-LIFE

Anton
Bendigo
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2008 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Australian-Lotto/Gold-Coast-4217/Australian-Lotto-WHO-IS-BEHIND-IT-WE-KNOW-TERRY-MORRIS-YES-THAT-MONGREL-TERRY-MORRISW-349103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Australian Lotto

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Wilson - (U.S.A.)

I worked for Mr Morris in the mail opening department for many years and wish to state that his company is a very fair employer and in all my time there I never observed or heard of any dishonest business dealings .The dishonest statements in Antons report are very disturbing to me .
Mr Morris is a very kind man who looks after his staff helps charity and has a very good reputation .
If I could talk to Anton I would like to put him straight on a few points I wonder why he is telling lies about Mr Morris .

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

TERRY MORRIS....CROOK ....THIEF .... SCAMSTER

AUTHOR: Anton - (Australia)

LOTTO SCAM....BETTER HOPE YOU NEVER WIN...COS YOU WONT BE PAID.