Complaint Review: Authentic American Collectibles

• Submitted: Wed, March 10, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 12, 2004

• Reported By:Smyrna Tennessee
Authentic American Collectibles
79 Two Bridges Road Fairfield, New Jersey U.S.A.

Authentic American Collectibles ripoff Fairfield New Jersey

*Author of original report: Maybe I jumped the gun

Paid in advance for map and all 50 quarters. Have received all through 2003. They owe me 6 more years.
Called a number in California that came from internet. They gave me a number in N.J. to call. Stayed on hold for 15 minutes (long distance rates) and no answer. Just a recording thanking me for my patience.

Someone in N.J. should go over there and find out what's happening and let us all know.

Rodger
Smyrna, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2004 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Authentic-American-Collectibles/Fairfield-New-Jersey-07004/Authentic-American-Collectibles-ripoff-Fairfield-New-Jersey-83436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Authentic American Collectibles

Maybe I jumped the gun

AUTHOR: Rodger - (U.S.A.)

3-12-04----Just received the lastest quarters (2003s). Maybe I jumped the gun. However, they did not answer the phone for 15 min. as I stated before. If they had, I would not have sent the complaint. Hope others get their coins. Maybe they will overcome the rip-off label. Hope I continue to get mine for the next 5 yrs.