• Report: #196102

• Submitted: Mon, June 12, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, June 12, 2006

• Reported By:Forestville California
Authentic American Collectibles
79 Two Bridges Road Fairfield, New Jersey U.S.A.

First State Quarters Of The United States ripoff filed change of address 2003-never recieved any state quarters since Fairfield New Jersey

I was receiving the quarters annually until I filed for a change of address in 2003 (per their instuctions-registered certified mail)since then I have not recieved any more shipments. (I paid some $200.00 and a little extra to have the "leather" bound map-did not get that either, I recived the regular map instead). I have since tried on numerous occasions to call and try to see what steps I needed to take to recieve what I had paid for only to 1)be placed on hold fo a VERY long time (I even put my phone on speaker so I could do other thing while I waited-gave up after an hour of waiting) or 2)I am placed on hold only to be disconnected. I am frustrated as ?#** knowing that I have been taken.

Romeo
Forestville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2006 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Authentic-American-Collectibles/Fairfield-New-Jersey-07004/First-State-Quarters-Of-The-United-States-ripoff-filed-change-of-address-2003-never-reciev-196102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Authentic American Collectibles