Complaint Review: Authentic American Collectibles

• Submitted: Fri, August 26, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 04, 2006

• Reported By:Rogers Arkansas
Authentic American Collectibles
26 BARNES IND RD N WALLINGFORD, Connecticut U.S.A.

Authentic American Collectibles ripoff WALLINGFORD Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: First US Quarters

After notifying Authentic American Collectibles multiple times that I have yet to receive my 2004 versions of the 50 State Quarters. I still have received no response. Now my address has changed and I fear that I will not receive the rest of my subscription already paid in advance. I will sill try to notify them of my address change by e-mail and federal mail, just in case.

Larry
Rogers, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2005 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Authentic-American-Collectibles/WALLINGFORD-Connecticut-06492/Authentic-American-Collectibles-ripoff-WALLINGFORD-Connecticut-155143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Authentic American Collectibles

First US Quarters

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

I called 800-777-4034 1/3/2006 and they told me the American Historic Society was handling the First US Quarter annual coin automatic shipment program. When I called the American Historic Society (800-925-5726) they told me the only way I could change my address was by mail (31166 Via Colinas, West Lake Village, CA 91362). However, I called again 1/4/2006 and talked to Donna who pulled up my information on the computer and changed my address. She said they were beginning the process of mailing out the coins and I should receive them by the end of March. She was really helpful, unlike the first person I talked to. Hope this helps others that are having problems receiving their annual coins.