Complaint Review: Authentic American Collectibles

• Submitted: Sat, April 08, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, April 08, 2006

• Reported By:Temple Terrace Florida
Authentic American Collectibles
26 Barnes Ind Rd N Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Authentic American Collectibles ripoff ,took my money for quarters I was collecting for my youngest daughter Wallingford Connecticut

I recently moved and wanted to update my address. I totally forgot about getting the quarters yearly. I paid in advance fof all the quarters in 2000 and now realized I haven't gotten any since 2004 which I found odd. When I saw that the web address no longer existed it became apparent that I probably wasn't going to get anymore either. I researched online and found an article from April 2000 praising how great the idea was. I thought so too. I'm just glad that with further research I found rip-off report and that I wasn't alone. How companys can steal from us and get away with it is beyond me. Luckily I kept the receipt of purchase. It may come in handy one day. :)

Nikol
Temple Terrace, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2006 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Authentic-American-Collectibles/Wallingford-Connecticut-06492/Authentic-American-Collectibles-ripoff-took-my-money-for-quarters-I-was-collecting-for-my-185589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Authentic American Collectibles