Complaint Review: Authenticjordan2013sale

• Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: Kenneth — Grand blanc Michigan
Internet USA

Authenticjordan2013sale Leisurejordankicks Sold fake Michael Jordan 12 Internet

this company said 100% authentic Michael Jordan shoes but they are fake when I got down the material was wrong to writing is wrong soul is wrong just fake. I contact them email to say that I want a refund for the fake shoes and they say they are real there must be a difference between US and China patent on the Michael Jordan's 12's. I said that I don't care I just want a refund then they email me back and say that I will lose because by the time I ship issues back I will have to pay for it plus they going to charge me 20% for refunding my money. If you go on the website it says nothing about 20 percent charge for refunding my money or do it say that there will be a problem returning the fake shoe. After that I never got a email from them again and that was a week ago. I hope this help anyone out there do not buy from this company they are a fraud. If the shoes come from overseas there fake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Authenticjordan2013sale/internet/Authenticjordan2013sale-Leisurejordankicks-Sold-fake-Michael-Jordan-12-Internet-1130929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Authenticjordan2013sale