Complaint Review: Author House Publishing

• Submitted: Tue, May 01, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 01, 2012

• Reported By: Too Many Reps not Enough English — Sacramento California United States of America
Author House Publishing
1663 Liberty Drive Suite 200 Internet United States of America

Author House Publishing Deception, they made alot of promises they did not keep. Internet

I paid Authorhouse a little over 1,300 dollars for the editing of my book, media alert, personalized picture of myself and standard paperback publishing. My book is terrible, it has mispelled words after editing was approved, my picture was not added and the author name was something I wasn't named by my parents. I am a first time auhtor who was really excited about my new book and now have no trust for companies. I would like to join any class action law suit, if there is not one out there I will be filing an indivdual one for myself and if anyone like to join we can. They do need to be stopped, it seems as if they don't care about the little guys only the big names that has published with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Author-House-Publishing/internet/Author-House-Publishing-Deception-they-made-alot-of-promises-they-did-not-keep-Internet-876528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Author House Publishing