Complaint Review: Author House is a CRIMINAL company

• Updated: Sun, June 15, 2014

• Reported By: Aslan Dzitiev — Fort McMurray Alberta
Author House is a CRIMINAL company
Bloomington, Indiana USA

Author House is a CRIMINAL company I`m Aslan Dzitiev, author of "The Natural Laws of Human LIfe". Contact me aslandzitiev@yahoo.com Author House is a CRIMINAL company, they stheal authors money. Many of them are trained psychics and try to hypnotize authors during phone calls. Bloomington Indiana

I`m Aslan Dzitiev, author of "The Natural Laws of Human Life". Contact me (((REDACTED)))

Author House is a CRIMINAL company, they steal authors money. Many of them are trained psychics and they try to hypnotize authors during a phone conversation. I also notieced that they are reeding my E-mails while I`m compousing them on my computer, in real time. Are they a secret service company? It will not surprise me, if they can erase E-mails, which were sent to us from somebody. How come, there are so many reports from authors since many years ago, and they are still working and keep sthealing money?

They published the book in Ooctober 2013. After 3 weeks one agent accidently told me that 27 000 book stores across the world are alredy selling my book. How much royalties they payed me? $0.00 In February 2014 I payed them for sending 500 000 E-mails with information about the book directly to their subscribers` cell phones. How much royalties they payed me again? $0.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2014 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Author-House-is-a-CRIMINAL-company/Bloomington-Indiana/Author-House-is-a-CRIMINAL-company-Im-Aslan-Dzitiev-author-of-The-Natural-Laws-of-Huma-1154937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Author House is a CRIMINAL company