sequence

• Updated: Mon, January 17, 2011

• Reported By: Barbara Lee — Henderson Nevada United States of America
Author Solutions dba Bertram Capital Management
1663 Liberty Drive Suite 200 Bloomington, Indiana United States of America

Author Solutions dba Bertram Capital Management Author House dba Bertram Capital Management Author Solutions Formally Known As Author House Steals All Authors Royalties Bloomington, Indiana

Authors, who are looking for a print on demand publishing company. Avoid Author Solutions formally known as Author House. They are liars and steal all authors royalties. They have gotten away with this fraud for over eight years.Click on the following link.http://pcn.loc.gov/isbncnvt.html. This is the ISBN Converter as to how Author Solutions comes up with an outdated fake 10-digit SKU or ISBN, that Author Solutions deceitfully assigns to every published authors account, to channel book sales into variations ISBN, to control the royalties.

I published my book in 2008. I have only received about $80.00 in over 6 royalty checks and the last royalty check was for $6.86 which I decided not to cash. I will continue not to cash any royalty checks. The feds are going to get them.

Here is how I believe the crime is being done. Stolen royalty money is funneled into Nigeria from Bertram Capital Management and funneled back from Nigeria to Bertram Capital Management, then invested with over 300 investors. Now it appears that their money is legit. The list of investors are actually on the internet. Jeffery Drazen, a CEO with Bertram Capital Management located in San Mateo, California, is on the list of investors. I can't mention the name of the mastermind in Nigeria, because the feds are working on bringing down Author Solutions.

I went to bookfinder.com and typed in the name of my book. The results/hits on January 14, 2011 was 5,880,000. Some were other books which was related to my title of my book. I am suppose to get $22.00 for every hard copy that sold for $35.00 and $9.68 for every soft copy that sold for $18.99. I would be rich if I was given all of my royalties. It is time to bring down the house.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2011 02:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Author-Solutions-dba-Bertram-Capital-Management/Bloomington-Indiana-47403/Author-Solutions-dba-Bertram-Capital-Management-Author-House-dba-Bertram-Capital-Managemen-683470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Author Solutions dba Bertram Capital Management

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC