Complaint Review: AuthorHouse Publishing Company

• Submitted: Sun, April 08, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, April 08, 2007

• Reported By:Kula Hawaii
AuthorHouse Publishing Company
1663 Liberty Drive Suite 200 Bloomington, Indiana U.S.A.

Author House Publishing no reply, I told how I know I'm not the only author to notice their cunning business. ripoff Bloomington Indiana

It's been 5 days now since my last email contact with this horrible company. I was upset my last two posts that there few typo error. I am upset because I told them I'm doing alterations to my book,to remove it off the retail channel. I checked online today and my book still on yes it is.

They say author as control; that is a lie. They do not stand good by their word, nor honor contract agreement they made with the author. WRITERS how I rate this company? AuthorHouse I rate them thumbs down big time.

Faith
Kula, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2007 03:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuthorHouse-Publishing-Company/Bloomington-Indiana-47403/Author-House-Publishing-no-reply-I-told-how-I-know-Im-not-the-only-author-to-notice-thei-242918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuthorHouse Publishing Company