Complaint Review: AuthorHouse Publishing Company

• Submitted: Thu, March 29, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 29, 2007

• Reported By:Kula Hawaii
AuthorHouse Publishing Company
1663 Liberty Drive Suite 200 Bloomington, Indiana U.S.A.

Author House tried to squeeze money out of my sponsor for my copyright they lost ripoff Bloomington Indiana

My sponsor called and got through after his 9th call in a week and 3rd called today got through. He adressed original copyright certificate issue.

AuthorHouse said we can get another one but it will cost? ($150.00) My sponsor said I am not paying one penny for AuthorHouse irresponsibilities. That Rich VanLue got $42.00 for a book the author gets free. It will be the company money to replace it. He made me proud that he showed them he was not a push over.

Faith
Kula, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2007 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuthorHouse-Publishing-Company/Bloomington-Indiana-47403/Author-House-tried-to-squeeze-money-out-of-my-sponsor-for-my-copyright-they-lost-ripoff-Bl-241469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuthorHouse Publishing Company