• Report: #762005

• Submitted: Sun, August 07, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, August 07, 2011

• Reported By: Roger — Aberlour United Kingdom
Authorhouse Solutions
1663 Liberty Drive Suite 200 Bloomington, Select State/Province United States of America

Authorhouse Solutions Mr Kevin Weiss Eugene Hopkins Knowingly deceived me Bloomington, Other

Authorhouse pestered me to publish my book with them which I did, after publication serious errors were made by all the house which were eventually amended. Second publication appeared, shortly after its appearance I was contacted by Eugene Hopkins who knowingly led me to believe he was in the legal department. My book was about failures within the legal system in the UK, of professional negligence committed by my legal representatives, who had entered the wrong name on the original document headed Statement of Claim, and further causing my claim to be struck out as the time limitation had expired. I was informed by Eugene Hopkins they were withdrawing my book on legal grounds, and a refund was given. 12 months later discovered despite international Copyright my book was still being sold and the royalties were being pocketed by Author House,  I would suggest it is time for companies such as Authorhouse Solutions be closed immediately, they pretend to be publishers, offer you incentives merely to obtain your work, from which they receive a very nice income I retaining your royalties, better known as theft of publishers rights. Would suggest all those who have been exploited as myself Unite against this company and engage a top firm of International Solicitors/Lawyers to former Kitty to take on legally this company, of which I am prepared to head, anyone needing to contact me please do so.

Roger

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2011 04:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Authorhouse-Solutions/Bloomington-Select-StateProvince-IN47403/Authorhouse-Solutions-Mr-Kevin-Weiss-Eugene-Hopkins-Knowingly-deceived-me-Bloomington-Ot-762005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Authorhouse Solutions