Complaint Review: Authorhouse publishing company

• Submitted: Sat, January 19, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: Barry — Laguna Niguel, CA California United States of America
Authorhouse publishing company

Authorhouse publishing company 1st Books previously Authorhouse selling my book on Amazon, Barnes, for 20 years without my knowledge This is same as http://www.ripoffreport.com/book-publishers/authorhouse/authorhouse-publishing-scam-b-c27f2.htm post. Bloomingdate, Internet

same as complaint  -  http://www.ripoffreport.com/book-publishers/authorhouse/authorhouse-publishing-scam-b-c27f2.htm    Wrote novel in early 90's and self published (ha ha) with 1st Books, which apparently became Authorhouse. I purchased 100 copies in 2003 of my own book, with my copyright noted.  I recently saw 12 copies of my "new book", The Evilment" by Barry Spatz, being sold.  I have never given permission let alone received any royalities from this book, but it is now being sold world wide, Amazon, Barnes, and in Europe.  I have no idea as to what is going on. Is this theft, intellectual properties transgression, or what?  Amazon was emailed but is not responded.  Ditto Authorhouse.  Anyone know what I should do?
Thankyou. Barry Spatz, (((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Authorhouse-publishing-company/internet/Authorhouse-publishing-company-1st-Books-previously-Authorhouse-selling-my-book-on-Amazon-999899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Authorhouse publishing company