Complaint Review: Authorized Laptop repair

• Submitted: Thu, November 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: chris — Columbia South Carolina United States of America
Authorized Laptop repair
400 Northeast Dr suite m Columbia sc cOLUMBIA, South Carolina United States of America

Authorized Laptop repair Power One computers,Nyquist engenering, Con man criminal cOLUMBIA, South Carolina

I worked for this piece of garbage for 3 weeks and the last day I worked the police raided the building and informed me of what he has been doing. He conned me into signing a application for power at the business stating it was in case the phone service called I could talk to them. Well the police told me he had ripped off 3k computer from people. I was shocked cause all I did was repair them and I did see him ship them so I am as shocked as all of you. I had no idea I was working for a super crook. I was also told by the police he had no business license and he was putting all the money in his personal account. my first check bounced so that is where the money was going in to his account. I am so pissed at this guy that I am ready to kick his but and go to jail as I will not be paid for my work which was legit.. I am going to do my best to make sure this man stays in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Authorized-Laptop-repair/cOLUMBIA-South-Carolina-29210/Authorized-Laptop-repair-Power-One-computersNyquist-engenering-Con-man-criminal-cOLUMBIA-966551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Authorized Laptop repair