containing

• Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: J — Columbia South Carolina United States of America
Authorized Laptops
3005 Broad River Road Nationwide United States of America

Authorized Laptops Nyquist Engineering, XR Technologies, PowerOne Computers Robert Bruce Pachacly Scammer @ 70 columbia, Nationwide

*Author of original report: Authorized Laptop

I am a current employee of Authorized Laptops.

Robert Bruce Pachaly is a scammer. I first accepted his offer of 25,000 a year. I researched the company and found  all of this information.

Like an idiot, I confronted him about it and he told me this long story about how he was scammed by a random guy.

I took it with a Grain of salt and wearily accepted.

My first day was normal until I talked to the secretary. He worked for a Temp agency that Robert Pachaly had scammed and would not pay. HE told me Bob was a scammer

I thought he may of been over-stating how bad he was.  IT GOT WORSE (here's the story).

I was repairing machines left in right with another technician: three in all. I started working on the back-log. I have the skills to refurbish motherboards so I was very valuable to him.

I started to answer the phones this is the second week in January. And was shocked ( we had been threw 3 secretaries since i started not one has been paid).

I was shocked at the odious nature of BOB's business. People were calling in who's machines have been paid for; HOWEVER NO WORK HAS BEEN DONE TO THEM.

He hasn't even ordered thermal paste or new parts and charging new parts prices.

Payday comes the 15th and 30th. Bob has paid me not even half of my wages. He hasn't paid any of his secretaries and another tech.

I contacted And researched the local court records http://www4.rcgov.us/PublicIndex/PICaseDetails.aspx?County=40+&Casenum=2012A4021601576&CourtType=G&CaseType=Criminal&CourtAgency=40001&LastName=Pachaly&FirstName=Robert

That link is all the charges he has almost a page long. I contacted detective Wise-lewis of the City of Columbia Police Dept. She gave me information and told me some things which I will not disclose due to him having numerous open cases. She told me to be careful and I am concerned on the fact I filled out an app which gave all my information (social, etc,etc).

I am in  the process of filing a wage complaint myself and soon to sue.

However BOB is in poor health he's almost 70 and has a bad heart condition. I feel he will die before anyone see's a cent. All we can do is make his life hell before he dies.

I am posting this to :
1. Help all of those poor people who he scammed ( including me).
2. Aid authorities.
3. Help the people who do their research and hope no one else sends laptops.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Authorized-Laptops/nationwide/Authorized-Laptops-Nyquist-Engineering-XR-Technologies-PowerOne-Computers-Robert-Bruce-P-999891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Authorized Laptops

Authorized Laptop

AUTHOR: J - (United States of America)

I am a current employee of Authorized Laptop.

I took it with a Grain of salt and wearily accepted.

I was repairing machines left in right with another technician: three in all. I started working on the back-log. I have the skills to  refurbish motherboards so I was very valuable to him.

I felt terrible  because he kept telling customers that their being mailed or completed and they in reality are sitting disassembled; waiting for motherboards or screens.  I figured out what he does. The easy work Reformats, virus removals, etc, he sends back. However, when things need serious work or labor, he will call the customers and say they've been done and are ready to ship and charge them accordingly. We have a parts list a-mile-long with machines over 1 year old. He always says "Their up Next" or some other excuse.

I contacted And researched the local court records

I am in  the process of filing a wage complaint myself and soon to sue.

I am posting this to :
1. Help all of those poor people who he scammed ( including me).
2. Aid authorities.