Complaint Review: Authorized Service Center

• Updated: Wed, August 04, 2010

• Reported By: Mike — Arlington Texas United States of America
Authorized Service Center
2714 W. Kingsley Road, Suite F Garland, Texas United States of America

Authorized Service Center Lanny Lasater Couldn't install, maintain nor operate an AC unit Garland, Texas

*Consumer Comment: AGREE

I had the misfortune of meeting Authorized Service Center of Garland, TX as they were sent to me by a home warranty company.

I let Authorized Service Center try for 6 weeks to diagnose an issue and attempt various repairs. The only thing were able to do was to make water / condensation come through my ceiling into my living room.

I called both the Home Warranty (American Home Warranty yet another rip off) and Authorized Service center for 6 weeks with no responce.

I called a REAL AC company who replaced the overflow pan which Authorized Service center only charged me for, yet did not replace (the holes and rust in the pan were a give away that it was significantly older) yet charged me for. The new AC company even fixed the drain as the new unit was 4 inches lower than the old unit, which caused the water to go into the overflow pan (which was rusted out and hole, hence the rain in my living room). They even added a connection to the secondary port, which authorized service center not only ignored, didn't plug which emptied into the overflow drain pan that was rusted out for additional rain in my living room

See you in court Authorized Service Center, sorry I stopped payment on my check, but it is obvious that you are clowns.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2010 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Authorized-Service-Center/Garland-Texas-75041/Authorized-Service-Center-Lanny-Lasater-Couldnt-install-maintain-nor-operate-an-AC-unit-615992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Authorized Service Center

AGREE

AUTHOR: Miss Mary - (United States of America)

I also have had the misfortune of being ripped off by this company and have also contacted an attorney.  I also had to stop payment on my check and made an official report to the BBB.  Maybe our attorneys could collaborate????   This company is rated an "F" with the BBB so I don't know how my Home Warranty even does business with them.  I have an issued with them as well as I think they are in this together - ripping people off and making money - isn't that what it is all about?!?!?!?   Too bad people don't think of other people as humans with needs and a right to have fair and just service.  I'll be praying for them!!!!