Complaint Review: Authorized Service Center

• Submitted: Mon, December 07, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 07, 2009

• Reported By: Softie — hurst Texas U.S.A.
Authorized Service Center
2714 W. Kingsley Suite F Garland, Texas United States of America

Authorized Service Center Lanny is the name of the owner Beware of this company -- they will rip you off Garland, Texas

Authorized Service Center is the worst of the worst. My experience with this company has been a complete nightmare. I honestly believe that the techs they send out don't know much about air conditioning.

I paid this company more than 5k to install brand new central air and heat in my home. It would work fine for an hour or two, and then shut off. Each time the techs promised to return the same day if it stopped working. And it would stop working and I would call and they simply would not answer the phone. They were unconcerned that I had no working AC after paying them all that money and I simply had to wait my turn. We had no ac in August during a weekend and several days and evenings. Not one bit of concern on their part. They had to return to my home 6 times before they could get it working right.

Now, it's 3 months later and I am astounded to learn that I have no heat from my brand new central unit. It looks like it has not even been hooked up. At this point, I would rather pay a reputable company $500 to get it working than pay Authorized Service Center 5 cents. Authorized Service Center is the bottom of the barrel, worst of the worst, pitiful excuse of a supposed company I've ever had the misery of dealing with. Do not do business with this company, you will definitely be sorry.

One thing I don't understand about companies like this -- what would it cost them to act like they care? Nothing. Not a single thing. But this company acts like they will lose money if they act like they care. I don't get how the owner of this company and that horrid rude woman that answers the phone can sleep with themselves at night, and even more so I don't get how this company stays in business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2009 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Authorized-Service-Center/Garland-Texas-75041/Authorized-Service-Center-Lanny-is-the-name-of-the-owner-Beware-of-this-company-they-wi-535338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Authorized Service Center