Complaint Review: Auto Advantage - Kevin Geagan

• Submitted: Tue, June 30, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 30, 2009

• Reported By:Fletcher North Carolina
Auto Advantage - Kevin Geagan
Hwy. 25 Hendersonville, North Carolina U.S.A.

Auto Advantage Kevin Geagan Customer Service....What a Ripoff!!!! Hendersonville North Carolina

My experience today at Auto Advantage today was quite shocking. This comes from a company who's motto is "Customer Service is our #1 Priority". While I know Mr. Kevin Geagan, the owner of AutoAdvantage is not directly at fault, I hope he is aware of how his sales people treat his customers.
I went in interested in a car they had advertised online. I am on a strict budget and was looking to pay cash. I laid all of my chips on the table and told them my dollar limit, as I said, I was on a very tight budget as most people are these days. Two of their sales people came over one by one with offers, sighting why they couldn't accept my terms. This is fine, as everyone has to make some money, etc... Again, I let them know that I was on a strict budget and if they could not sell me the vehicle at that price, then I understand. Then a third salesperson came over, again trying to get more money out of the deal. Over and over I told him that I didn't have the resources. Finally, I ask the guy (big tall fellow with black rimmed glasses) if he was listening to me. "Are you listening to me"? "I don't have any more money." To my astonishment, the sales person said, "Thats it! Get out of my dealership! He jumped up and told me to "get out!" He pushed me out the door and told me to leave. Thats auto advantages's style of "customer service" I guess they are selling so many cars, they can afford to only sell to customers who accept their asking price and their terms.

Fletcher, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Advantage-Kevin-Geagan/Hendersonville-North-Carolina-28732/Auto-Advantage-Kevin-Geagan-Customer-ServiceWhat-a-Ripoff-Hendersonville-North-Car-466489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Advantage - Kevin Geagan