Complaint Review: Auto Advantage Of Virginia - Family Financia

• Submitted: Sat, January 10, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 10, 2009

• Reported By:Lynchburg Virginia
Auto Advantage Of Virginia - Family Financia
4224 W Broad St Richmond, Virginia U.S.A.

Auto Advantage Of Virginia - Family Financial stole money and property Richmond Virginia

I was not even 30 days late on my payment and without being sent a certified letter they came and reposed the car. When they reposed the car the cash drawer from my parents business was in the car along with other personal property and my removable Siruis Satellite Starmate radio.

I contacted the owner "Gary" who was to say the least rude and said, that he didn't want to deal with someone who was late paying and couldn't return a phone call. He stated I could come pick up my belongings and I informed him that there was the cash drawer from work in there and he said , yes there was and that he kept the money and would give me a receipt for it.

I informed him that the money belonged to my parents shop and t was in a cash drawer with the credit card slips and checks and he said "yes, but it was money in the car therefore we are keeping it. If the have a problem they can take it they can take it up with you. We didn't steal the money we just took what was in the car and am applying it to you balance, if you want the car you owe the balance and $500.00 repo fee." after about an hour he called my cell back and asked when I would come get the personal property, I told him I would be in the next day.

I picked up my personal effects and when i got back and inventoried it , I found that the Siruis Starmate radio was missing. I called him back and he said , no that is part of the car, I informed him that did not come with the car when it was purchased and that it my personal radio. He said tough we are keeping it. It is attached to the car, which is false, the radio was not attached to the car, it is a removable radio that transmits to the car radio.

My problem with them is the never sent a certified letter about the payment, they stole money from the car when they reposed it, and they stole personal property of mine that was not financed or purchased with the car and will not return the money or property.

Lynchburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2009 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Advantage-Of-Virginia-Family-Financia/Richmond-Virginia-23230/Auto-Advantage-Of-Virginia-Family-Financial-stole-money-and-property-Richmond-Virginia-410632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Advantage Of Virginia - Family Financia