• Report: #195165

• Updated: Wed, June 07, 2006

• Reported By:Kailua Hawaii
Auto Advantage Roadside Assistance
Autoadvantage.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Auto Advantage Roadside Assistance ripoff AutoAdvantage is a horrible company no problem taking my money but they don't provide the service Internet

I sign up with this company through my credit card company. So, I have been automatically billed for over a year for roadside assistance. One rainy night, I slid off the road it was dark about 8pm.

A kind stranger drove me to town to a dry place so I could call the Roadside assistance company. Well....When I did they were super rude and said SORRY your membership was canceled this feb.

I said thats funny since you have been charging me every month. I called home and had them check my statements and YES they did not cancel my memebership. I called them back. Still, Sorry we cant help you. I didn't make it home that night until 4am exhasted and fuming mad. To make it worse I was charged $200 for the towing and then the next month May they charged me again for the monthy membership fee.

I am so mad. I feel so taken advantage of. They have no problem taking my money but they don't provide the service. AutoAdvantage is a horrible company. Also,they make it so hard to get a hold of them. It just makes me more mad cuz I know they make it that way on purpose. I am sorry to say there is more than one Auto Advantage company out there. This one is for Roadside assistance only.

Pissed and Soaked
in Hawaii

Laura
Kailua, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2006 12:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Advantage-Roadside-Assistance/nationwide/Auto-Advantage-Roadside-Assistance-ripoff-AutoAdvantage-is-a-horrible-company-no-problem-195165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Advantage Roadside Assistance