• Report: #320345

• Reported By:spring creek Nevada
Auto Advantage
autoadvantage.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Auto Advantage Class Action? Nationwide

I like the rest of you have been being charged for something I have been cancelling for almost two years! I found out three days ago that they have once again removed money from my account. This time 149.99!

I am on a fixed income, and until/IF I get this money returned am not sure how I will buy food for the rest of the month.

Hello..am I the only one that thinks a class action suit should be filed to return all of the money illegally taken by this company, and have it shut down, perhaps even criminalized?

Can somebody please help me w/ any suggestions on how to fix this, and perhaps get my money back?

Pissed off in nevada
spring creek, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2008 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Advantage/nationwide/Auto-Advantage-Class-Action-Nationwide-320345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Advantage