Complaint Review: Auto Air And Radiator Repair

• Submitted: Wed, January 28, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 28, 2009

• Reported By:Thomasville Georgia
Auto Air And Radiator Repair
826 E Pinetree Blvd Thomasville, Georgia U.S.A.

Auto Air And Radiator Repair suppose to repair freeze plug and radiator, repaired radiator only,referred me to another shop for freeze plug Thomasville Georgia

I took my car to this shop to get my freeze plug replaced,he said I also needed a new radiator,he gave me a price quote,and we agreed on the repairs and price. He said he would call me when the repairs were finished.

He never called, I called the shop a week later,and was told that the parts were not in yet. He would call when they came in.He never called.

I called back after several days, and was told by someone that the radiator
was repaired, but There was another problem. I told that person we knew that
in the beginning.
I talked to the Shop manager, and he told me that they were not set up for
that kind of repair. He referred me to another shop.

I had to pay a tow charge to move my car to another shop, and pay that shop to finish repairing my car.

Thomasville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2009 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Air-And-Radiator-Repair/Thomasville-Georgia-31799/Auto-Air-And-Radiator-Repair-suppose-to-repair-freeze-plug-and-radiator-repaired-radiator-417460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Air And Radiator Repair