Complaint Review: Auto Air & Heating Inc

• Updated: Sat, July 07, 2012

• Reported By: Carol — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
Auto Air & Heating Inc
14 Westside Drive New Palestine, Indiana United States of America

Auto Air & Heating Inc ,did not fix my car & wanted more money, New Palestine, Indiana

Auto Air gave me an estimate to fix an oil leak on my car of 674.00, when I retrieved my car the cost was 810.00.  The car never stopped leaking oil.  I thought driving the car some miles would seal any gaskets, etc.  I returned the car to them after 2 months and Auto Air wanted an additional 480.00 to fix the oil leak.  I could not trust that they would repair the car correctly.  I feel they cheated me and that are not a reliable business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2012 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Air-Heating-Inc/New-Palestine-Indiana-46163/Auto-Air-Heating-Inc-did-not-fix-my-car-wanted-more-money-New-Palestine-Indiana-908228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Air & Heating Inc