Complaint Review: Auto Anything

• Reported By: Michael — Quincy Massachusetts United States of America
Auto Anything
6602 Convoy Ct San Diego, California 92111 Internet United States of America

Auto Anything blue ribbon motoring The Biggest Scam on the Internet Internet

A Crack Dealer that sells drugs to babies has more ethics than this company. Beware when purchasing from this company. I purchased a Running Board for my 2013 Honda Pilot. When the arrived, they screwed everything up, the wrong size, and make of my vehicle .The part that they shipped me  was for a Honda CRV ( Stated CRV on the bag of screws that was shipped within the box, The Running Board was too small), So I call and cancel the order. They informed me that they would have to charge me 15% restocking fee and a return shipping fee (So Im down $120 already, no fault of my own). Repackaged, received RMA from Customer Service and returned. 4 days later, received a Email that they will shipped them back and recharged my credit card stating the manufacturer refused the product as having been scratched and dented. The photos they provided me didnt even look like the Running board that I received in the first place. DO NOT use this company, read the reviews (not the fake ones that are on their website) dont let the low price and free shipping fool you, its a Big Scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Anything/internet/Auto-Anything-blue-ribbon-motoring-The-Biggest-Scam-on-the-Internet-Internet-1017691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Anything