• Report: #920261

• Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Josh — Duluth Minnesota United States of America
Auto Audio
4757 West Arrowhead Road Internet United States of America

Auto Audio Auto Audio Hermantown, Hermantown worst place in the twin ports to get a remote start installed! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Auto Audio response

I went to auto audio because they had a sale for remote car starters and so I figured they were all created equal. Wow, was I ever wrong right off the bat they had me sign a contract saying that I was unable to return the unit for any reason and I got such a bad vibe from the employees. My first instinct was to just leave and I should have done that in hindsight I'm really mad at myself for not trusting my gut feeling. The long story short I had my car there and back six different times with them attempting different fixes to get it to work I understand that it is a more complicated system as I've got one of the Toyota push button starts. The customer service was horrendous the owner was even impolite, and I will never go back that place. It is a complete waste of your money and time. After the last time I brought it back I decided to take it to another shop for a second opinion it turns out they had a bunch of wires in the wrong places and causing fuses to blow. The second shop I went to was a little bit more expensive but did a much better job in the customer service was day and night improved; I highly recommend that you avoid auto audio at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Audio/internet/Auto-Audio-Auto-Audio-Hermantown-Hermantown-worst-place-in-the-twin-ports-to-get-a-remote-920261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Audio

Auto Audio response

AUTHOR: Auto Audio Store Manager - (United States of America)

Hello. I would like to apologize for your bad experience at our store. Would you be able to call me at the shop tomorrow to get this taken care of? We have been the preferred remote car start installer for many of the local dealerships and I would like to assure you are technicians are top notch. I do not recall having issue with a push button start Toyota like you describe. When did you come in the shop and have these issues? Please let me know. I am available at the store from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. I look forward to hearing from you.