Complaint Review: Auto Body Fit

• Updated: Sat, September 21, 2013

• Reported By: Robert — West Covina California
Auto Body Fit
222 Fay Ave., Addison, IL 60101 Addison, Illinois USA

Auto Body Fit charged my credit card for an item purchased and never delivered. refuse to give a refund. Addison Illinois

I ordered a replacement tail light part in July 2013 and never received it, even they emailed me a confirmation of the transaction. After 3 months, I requested a Refund to which I never received a response, and after numerous emails and phone calls (which they do not respond to) I am very frustrated that they took my money. I'm retired and living on the minimal Social Security benefit, and cannot afford to lose my money to such a scam. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission about this, and it appears that they can do nothing about it! So, who do we as consumers turn to for help against crooks like this? They should be closed down and put out of business...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2013 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Body-Fit/Addison-Illinois-60101/Auto-Body-Fit-charged-my-credit-card-for-an-item-purchased-and-never-delivered-refuse-to-1086300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Body Fit