Complaint Review: Auto Care Super Saver

• Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Lorraine — Saint Amant Louisiana United States of America
Auto Care Super Saver

Auto Care Super Saver did not honor the services I purchased, Internet

I purchased an auto care super saver card earlier this year.  It expires tomorrow.  It was good for 3 full service Oil changes and bonus services.

I used the card one time.  I tried to use it again and AAMCO (the company associated with the super saver) told me he is waiting to hear from his lawyer and call back in a week.  I call every week and I am told the same thing.

I have contacted Super Saver twice in the last 1 1/2 weeks through the on line contact they provide.  No response. This is a rip off!!  I don't know what to do now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Care-Super-Saver/internet/Auto-Care-Super-Saver-did-not-honor-the-services-I-purchased-Internet-944688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Care Super Saver