Complaint Review: Auto Chips Direct

• Reported By: Michael — South Boardman Michigan
Auto Chips Direct
4508 Bibb Blvd Suite B4, Tucker GA 30084 Tucker, Georgia USA

Auto Chips Direct ACD Performance chips are faulty, Tucker Georgia

ON 5/16/2013 I placed an order for a performance chip and a short ram intake tube. This was all for a 2008 Jeep Patriot. Within a couple of days I recieved the chip and installed it. I contacted ACD about the intake tube. I was told that they have them made some place else and that I would be receiving it by weeks end. Meanwhile, my check engine light came on so I contacted ACD through their internet as I could never get an answer by phone. I got a generic message back instructing me to do multiple things in order to get the chip working properly. None of this helped so I sent the chip back in for a replacement. Within a week a new one was in the mail box. I installed this one and the same thing happened. No more messing around. I imediately sent this one back along with a letter telling them that I wanted a full refund since it was now July 5 and I still had not received the intake tube and neither performance chip worked as advertised. The total price for this scam was $174.98. At last report they were reviewing my case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Chips-Direct/Tucker-Georgia-30084/Auto-Chips-Direct-ACD-Performance-chips-are-faulty-Tucker-Georgia-1071554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Chips Direct