Complaint Review: Auto City of CLayton

• Updated: Thu, March 15, 2012

• Reported By: Anthony — selma North Carolina United States of America
Auto City of CLayton
13575 US business 70 clayton, nc 27520 Internet United States of America

Auto City of CLayton The customer sevice agents were very rude to my wife and acted as if she wasn't there. They have a third world attitude to women. I also asked if they refueled the vehicles and they laughed. My wor Internet

I am have a complaint with the way the car dealership spoke to my wife when I got my vehicle.  They also did refuel my vehicle before I purchased it.  They laughed at me about the situation.

The worst problem is I have been unable to receive my vehicle license plates.  I am in the Army stationed here in Fort Carson, CO and it has been a struggle to get around without my license plates.  They told me they sent them but then said that they were sent back and I have to pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2012 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-City-of-CLayton/internet/Auto-City-of-CLayton-The-customer-sevice-agents-were-very-rude-to-my-wife-and-acted-as-if-854455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto City of CLayton