Complaint Review: Auto Clinic of Boca Raton Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, May 13, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: Diane — Boca Raton Florida
Auto Clinic of Boca Raton Inc.
21000 Boca Rio Rd. Boca Raton, Florida USA

Auto Clinic of Boca Raton Inc. RUDE AND DISHONEST Boca Raton Florida

Do not go to Auto Cinic of Boca Raton. They charged me to fix a flat rire and did not fix it. Then they put on a spare tire with a nail in it and told me I was good to go with tire that had air in it.

Turns out the tire had a nail and went flat six miles away. I had to tow the car and if they had bothered to look they would have seen the nail on the tire.

They charged me to do nothing but look at the flat tire. They Tried to sell me a tire but did not want to disucss what type of tire I needed, all they did was shout you need a new tire. I do not trust them.

They don't care about you, only the money. Do Not go there. Rude and nasty and not trustworthy. I could have died in an accident driving on a tire with a nail in it and since they were paid to fix the tire they could have done that with my spare tire. [continued below]....

.....

They threw the wet dirty tire on my new kitchen shelves and my food but did not care. They also broke the cover for the spare and left the trunk a might mess. The worst place, bad service and no respect for customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Clinic-of-Boca-Raton-Inc/Boca-Raton-Florida-33433/Auto-Clinic-of-Boca-Raton-Inc-RUDE-AND-DISHONEST-Boca-Raton-Florida-1146478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Clinic of Boca Raton Inc.