Complaint Review: Auto Computer Exchange INC.

• Submitted: Thu, February 11, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 12, 2010

• Reported By: Petr — Lakewood Colorado United States of America
Auto Computer Exchange INC.
5414 Stirling Road Davie, Florida United States of America

Auto Computer Exchange INC. ,worst company, Davie, Florida

I would like to warn everybody from dealing with AUTO COMPUTER EXCHANGE company located in Florida. I had to replace ECM on my Cherokee 93. After searching internet I decided to buy it from them for 250$. After couple of months and enormous amount of hassle with new computer I found out that they sent me wrong unit, one for V8. Their warranty department usualy did not answer the phone calls and if you reach them their attitude is just horribly rude. To make my story short. After 9 months I am on the 5th unit which doesn't turn the electric fan on. They refuse to return my money. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. BUY FROM DEALER OR JUNK !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2010 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Computer-Exchange-INC/Davie-Florida-33314/Auto-Computer-Exchange-INC-worst-company-Davie-Florida-568349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Computer Exchange INC.