Complaint Review: Auto Computer Exchange

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: Bill W — DeKalb Illinois
Auto Computer Exchange
4611 S University Drive #254 Davie, Florida USA

Auto Computer Exchange Defective part, they don't care to make it right Davie Florida

Ordered a PCM from this company. Paid for overnight shipping. Got a defective one. Called them to explain the situation. They said to ship it back and they would see what they could do. I requested they overnight me another one with a return tag for this one because I needed this car on the road fast. Thats why I paid for overnight to begin with. They said they didn't have another one so I had to return the defect for repair. I'm sure they tell that to everyone that has an issue. They also said no overnight shipping either way unless I paid for it. That would be another $100 at $50 each way and take a day each way plus them a day to fix it and hope I get it back working. I'm a business owner and go far out of my way to take care of any customer issues even if it costs more than they spent. This place got my money and now they don't care about the service after the sale. I couldn't take the chance of getting this one back still not working so I had to purchase another one elsewhere. Hoping I can get a refund with a credit card dispute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Computer-Exchange/Davie-Florida-33328/Auto-Computer-Exchange-Defective-part-they-dont-care-to-make-it-right-Davie-Florida-1056550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Computer Exchange