• Report: #919668

• Reported By: Erik — San Juan Bautista California United States of America
Auto Computer Exchange
5414 Stirling Road Internet United States of America

Auto Computer Exchange is a SCAM!!! Internet

This place is terrible.  They sent me 4 bad computers and then said they could not send anymore.  Their store policy is not to sned more than 4 replacemnets even if they are all bad.  They told me I would get a full refund in 3 days for the computers and just to keep the bad one.  I had already sent my computer in to them as a core.  The refund did not come and I called them back (many, many times).  I was told by several different people (Gus - the manager, Andy, Mirale, Lisa, and finally Nancy) that I would get a refund.

No refund came.  I asked to speak to the owner and they refused to transfer me to him and would not give me his last name. Several weeks later I finally was about to report them to the Better Buainess Bureau and the State Attorney General's office when I finally got a refund from Nancy.  It was weeks of lies, being put on hold for hours, and never calling me back.  I am convinced the onlt reason I got a refund was because I was a pain the butt and called them continuously several times a day for several weeks.  This company sells garbage auto computers and then refuses to give refunds.  It is a total SCAM business and avoid it at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Computer-Exchange/internet/Auto-Computer-Exchange-is-a-SCAM-Internet-919668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Computer Exchange