offers

• Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Sterling Virginia
Auto Connection of Manassas VA
7404 7404 CENTREVILLE RD Manassas , Virginia USA

Auto Connection of Manassas Virginia Auto Connection/ Maximum Credit Services ,SCAMMERS, Manassas Virginia

I got a call from a company called Maximum Credit Services telling me that I was approved for a $31,000 loan with no money down and no credit check. I was told to take an approval number to Auto Connection in Manassas, Va and speak with Chris or Tony salesman. I got a call from a lady named Kelly which is the loan officer or whatever she calls herself. So I thought ok I will go in there. Mind you I asked them several times to make sure they were not going to pull my credit. No we only check to make sure you are not a terrorist that is all. They are terrorist in my eyes. I go in there the place and the people were so unprofessional and very rude. They guy Calvin comes back asking me a question about what is on my credit report and I asked him why he pulled my credit when I was told it would not be pulled. He said who ever told you that was lying. This place and its affiliates need to be shut down. **PLEASE DO NOT GO TO AUTO CONNECTION IN MANASSAS VA** they will rip you off. When he said he pulled my credit and asked me if I had a co-signer I said NOPE and walked out. LOSERS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 04:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Connection-of-Manassas-VA/Manassas-Virginia-20111/Auto-Connection-of-Manassas-Virginia-Auto-Connection-Maximum-Credit-Services-SCAMMERS-1142552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Connection of Manassas VA