retired

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: Jerald Crawford — San Antonio Texas
Auto Deals LLC
11723 IH-35 San Antonio, Texas USA

Auto Deals LLC BAD MOTOR UNDER WARRANTY. REPLACED AFTER TWO MONTHS W/PICK N PULL MOTOR San Antonio Texas

My truck I bought broke down on the first day, I repaired the belt and fuel filter cap. On day two the truck died. Dealer said it was up to me fix it unless it was the motor ( under warranty ). I paid to tow to shop, paid $400.00 for assesment, they found metal in oil filter and told me it had a bad motor.

I contacted dealer, they made me pay to tow it to "their Mechanic", after having my truck for 1 month and trying to say it was sensors, turbo, ect. they finally told me it was the motor. 10 days later they told me the "NEW" motor had the same problem. Ha! I said, you mean you installed a used motor in my truck? they said yes, to which I replied there is no way I am going to accept a used motor installed in my truck so it will continue to have problems. Hell this one did'nt even make it one day. Two weeks later they told me my truck was done. They said they put another USED motor in my truck. The whole time I never got a loner truck, I was just out of luck.

Also, they make a habit of making people pay a down payment and a additional three defered down payments every two weeks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 10:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Deals-LLC/San-Antonio-Texas-78233/Auto-Deals-LLC-BAD-MOTOR-UNDER-WARRANTY-REPLACED-AFTER-TWO-MONTHS-WPICK-N-PULL-MOTOR-Sa-1100490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Deals LLC