Complaint Review: Auto Drive 1

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Jessica — Middleboro Massachusetts United States of America
Auto Drive 1
181 south Main st West bridgewater, Massachusetts United States of America

Auto Drive 1 Total rip off!! They will screw you over West bridgewater Massachusetts

I purchased a car from them April 2012, since the day I drive it off the lot the transmission wrench light was blinking, I immediately contacted them on my way home and they had me send it to their near-by repair shop. The problem couldn't be diagnosed supposedly so that repair shop sent it to ford, ford supposedly couldn't find an issue even though the code coming up was transmission related. No papers were ever given to me, I brought it back several more times and was given the same run around. My calls would not be returned, and nothing was ever done about it, I had to basically keep calling all day everyday to get someone on the phone. 7 months later I am Carless, out 10,000 and can not find a transmission for my at anywhere! On top of the transmission going, I have replaced all wheel bearings, brakes and the power steering pump.. This place is junk, in loyal to its customers! Do not use them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Drive-1/West-bridgewater-Massachusetts-/Auto-Drive-1-Total-rip-off-They-will-screw-you-over-West-bridgewater-Massachusetts-969508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Drive 1