Complaint Review: Auto Finance Network

• Reported By: JJ — scottsdale Arizona USA
Auto Finance Network
2540 W. Camelback Rd Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Auto Finance Network refused to complete an agreement Phoenix, Arizona

In August 2009 my daughter and I went to AFN Network to purchase a car for my daughter one day while driving along the freeway the headlight blew off.  We called and Josh said to bring the car in and they would fix the head light which he did.  However, he also stated he would fix the other one which was epoxied on.  The next day we went to pick the car up and Josh reniged on his agreement and stated the owner would not allow him to replace the headlight.  I told Josh this was an agreement and he needed to honor what he told us he refused and said he would not and that he was going to pay for the repair out of his own pocket.

this to me shows that AFN is a dishonest dealer who does not stand by their word or care to make their customer happy.

I filed a report with the Better Business Bureu and still have not heard anything back.

I had a handful of people who were going to go and purchase a car from them, but after this have decided they do not want to deal with dishonesty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2009 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Finance-Network/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Auto-Finance-Network-refused-to-complete-an-agreement-Phoenix-Arizona-504547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Finance Network